Roberto De Sa is a South African born songwriter, producer and guitarist based between Australia and the UK. As both a guitarist and musical director, Robby has performed with many international acts such as Enrique Iglesias, Il Divo, Westlife, Brian McFadden and Tina Arena to name a few.
Robby has had the opportunity to work with many established artists, writers and producers including:
• Joel Little (Grammy Award winning producer - Lorde)
• Alex Hope (Troye Sivan)
• Pamela Shayne (Christina Aguilera 'Genie in a Bottle')
• Lazonate Franklin (Lady Gaga/ Beyonce)
• Timomatic (Australia's Got Talent)
• Emma Birdsall (The Voice Australia)
• Taylor Henderson (X-Factor Australia)
• 5 Seconds of Summer (Australian Rock Band)
• Dami Im (XFactorAU / Eurovision 2016)
• Tina Arena (ARIA Award Winner, Area Hall of Fame Inductee and World Music Award Winner)
These SC307's are pretty much
my perfect monitor!
In his studio Robby relies on a pair of
that he says the following about:
"These SC307's are pretty much my perfect monitor. I tried a bunch and I just felt that what I needed for myself was a monitor that was super, super true and that would make me make really good mix decisions and I feel that the SC307's do that. The stereo image is amazing on them. The tweeter produces a really nice sheen on the high end without having to tire your ears. You can work on them for hours and hours and hours. Even at low volume the SC307 sound amazing. The bass is super tight. If you're in the studio for 8-9 hours a day you don't want to do things that are detrimental to your mix because you have tired ears and I just find with these Eve monitors you don't get that."